The U.S. Soccer Foundation awards grants on both an annual basis (Program Grants) and a continually rolling process (Safe Places to Play Grants) to support soccer programs and field-building initiatives nationwide. Grants are provided to support all aspects of the beautiful game – from assisting programs with operational costs to creating Safe Places to Play.
For more information about our Program and Safe Places to Play grants, please see the U.S. Soccer Foundation Guide to Grants. You can also read about past grant recipients as well as view them on our interactive Programs Map.
Important Dates for the 2014 Grants Cycle:
Safe Places to Play Grants (Synthetic Turf, Lighting, Irrigation, Sport Court)
- February 1 - Grant cycle application deadline [LOIs due by 1/24/2014]
- June 1 - Grant cycle application deadline [LOIs due by 5/23/2014]
- October 1 - Grant cycle application deadline [LOIs due by 9/24/2014]
Program Grants (Program Equipment and Program Operating Expenses)
- October 1 - Grant cycle application deadline [No LOI required]
- Application will open around August 15, 2014
Please contact Jim Hannesschlager (Grants Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.